|Python Web Development with Django|
- Python is a a free and open-source programming language.
- It supports both functional and object oriented programming
- It is well suited for MVC development
- It has extensive documentation.
- It has wide range of community support.
- It has large standard library of modules
- It supports wide range of web-servers.
- It has clean and elegant syntax
Why django ?
- Django web framework is a free and open-source web framework written in python programming language.
- It is used to develop web-applications
- It follows the model-view-template (MVT) architectural pattern.
- Primary goal of django is to simplify the creation of comple, database-driven websites.
- Django focuses on re-usability and "pluggability" of components, rapid development, and the principle of don't repeat yourself.
- It encourages big, tightly-coupled apps.
- It has Object Relational Mapper(ORM)
- It has clean URL design
- It has Multi lingual support
- It has both Template and Text filtering Engine
- Form generation and validation API
- An extensible authorization system
- A caching system for speeding up performance of applications
- A feed framework for generating RSS feeds
- Not the best for small projects
List of websites developed with Django
For more information please visit: https://www.djangoproject.com/start/